Welcome to King George V College
Applications for 2017 Entry
Thank you for choosing to apply to King George V College. Before you get started, please read the following information thoroughly.
Before you get started
You will not be able to save your application part way through and then return to it at a later time, therefore please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- A personal email address - we require this to send confirmation that your application has been received
- The contact details of your Parent/Guardian(s) and/or the contact details of an emergency contact
- Your course choices for September 2017 (either 3 A Level courses, a combination of 3 A level and BTEC Subsidiary courses, or 1 BTEC Extended Diploma). Applications from exceptional students may be considered for a programme of 4 A Level courses. If agreed a fourth course option can be added to your programme at Course Discussion.
- You will be asked to indicate two evenings when you are available to attend a Course Discussion at KGV. Before completing the form please take a look at our Course Discussion dates for the year and identify at least two dates that you can attend.
- Your predicted or actual results for GCSE Maths and English (or an equivalent qualification)
You will not be able to submit your application unless all mandatory fields are completed.
Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your form. We will then write to you inviting you to attend a Course Discussion appointment at the College. This is an opportunity to discuss your course programme with members of subject staff relevant to your course choices.
Don't worry if you're still unsure of your final course choices, your course programme can be amended at Course Discussion.
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose.
- Please read our data protection and privacy document below for further information.
Data Protection and Privacy Document (PDF)